St Cloud Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer in Stearns County, Minnesota. When you or a loved one has been in an accident and sustained serious injury, then this can mean a complete lifestyle adjustment. You may need to depend on friends and family for everyday help; you may be unable to work; and you may have several thousands of dollars in medical expenses, medications, equipment, etc. Furthermore, you could be looking at a long and painful road to recovery. What’s worse is that on top of all of the emotional and physical pain, you could also be drowning in financial loss because of this accident.
When a personal injury occurs due to the neglect of someone else, whether this is a person on the road or a company, then you are eligible for compensation. Insurance companies may try to offer you a settlement but this is not in your best interest. Before accepting any settlement, contact a Minnesota personal injury lawyer, to determine if you are getting everything you deserve.
Over 20 Years Experience Handling Accident and Injury Claims
At Walz Law Office, we have over 20 years of experience handling personal injury claims for men and women throughout Stearns County and the surrounding communities in Central Minnesota. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of attention and personal service possible. We understand how difficult this situation can be and how confusing dealing with insurance claims and medical expenses can be for your entire family. We aim to make this process as simple as possible by handling the legal aspect of things. Contact us to set up a free initial consultation.
There are many aspects of personal injury. We can help you when you are faced with:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents – when faced with the sheer impact of a motor vehicle accident you could be left with serious injuries including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, broken bones and much more
- Tractor trailer, semi truck, pedestrian, bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall and premise liability lawsuits – if you are injured in a public place or on someone else’s property, then they have a legal responsibility. Premise liability cases can include slip and fall, dog bites and much more
- Product liability claims – if you or a loved one has been injured by a product’s malfunction, then you could be eligible for financial compensation. Product liability can include damaged toys as well as malfunctioning devices or equipment such as tires, batteries and medical equipment
- Farm accidents
- Wrongful death instances and medical malpractice including child related injuries, birthing injuries and nursing home neglect.
Central Minnesota Injury Lawyer
Speaking to an injury attorney about what happens next can provide you with the financial relief you need to move forward. Injuries such as brain damage, spinal cord trauma, paralysis, fractures, back injuries and foot injuries can leave you at a loss with what to do and how to recover. We will fight hard on your behalf to help you recover full and fair compensation so you can move forward to receive treatment and rehabilitation.
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney, contact our office or call us at 320-251-5000.